Friday, July 31, 2009

o c e a n . f l o o r

I am sitting still inside a silent cave
The cave is in an ancient mountain
The mountain is near to a slow river
The river is flowing like memories
and merging with the sea around the turn.

The ocean seems holding back a lot.
Whatever arrives stays there for a while.
It's depth conceals everything from the sun.
The retrieved darkness of the day retreats
into the murkiness of the ocean floor.

Everyone goes to bed with memories
Good and bad ones, all generate dreams.
Most of them vanish in the morning.
Where do all the forgotten dreams go?
Into this murky depth of ocean floor?
dreams die, decay, and resurrect later
into the sleeping souls of the ships above.

I am now sitting with a slow breath.
My thoughts are slowing down my mind
Memories are diffused like forgotten dreams
I am sitting now on a silent ocean floor.
_____________________________
graphics: 'memories' /sebastian©2009

No comments: